No, we do not recommend using the bottle with this filter for those type of uses. We have a another product that can be used for filtering lake, stream, other natural bodies water while you are enjoying the outdoors and don’t have access to tap water. The astrea Mobi-pure is available for purchase at astreawater.com
Articles in this section
- Can you add flavored packets or loose tea to the bottle?
- Can I use this as a replacement for bottled water?
- Can I use very hot water?
- Does this filter purify saltwater?
- How do I know when the filter needs to be replaced?
- How long does the filter last?
- Can I use this for well water?
- Can I use this filter to drink out of a stream/lake/outdoors?
- Do you have testing to back up your performance claims?
- Will the filter remove fluoride?