Filter life is dependent on the quality of your water, but you should plan to change your filter every 2 months if you are using the bottle every day. There is a cartridge filter indicator ring on the bottle straw which will remind you when the filter was installed and when it should be changed.
Articles in this section
- Can you add flavored packets or loose tea to the bottle?
- Can I use this as a replacement for bottled water?
- Can I use very hot water?
- Does this filter purify saltwater?
- How do I know when the filter needs to be replaced?
- How long does the filter last?
- Can I use this for well water?
- Can I use this filter to drink out of a stream/lake/outdoors?
- Do you have testing to back up your performance claims?
- Will the filter remove fluoride?