This filter should not be used with hot water. Like most filters where granular carbon is one component, hot water can strip contaminants off of the filter, putting the contaminants back into your water.
Articles in this section
- Can you add flavored packets or loose tea to the bottle?
- Can I use this as a replacement for bottled water?
- Can I use very hot water?
- Does this filter purify saltwater?
- How do I know when the filter needs to be replaced?
- How long does the filter last?
- Can I use this for well water?
- Can I use this filter to drink out of a stream/lake/outdoors?
- Do you have testing to back up your performance claims?
- Will the filter remove fluoride?