While most reusable bottles are positioned as a replacement for drinking out of plastic bottles, that assumes the water being carried is contaminant free. Our bottle offers protection from the most common contaminants, but we do not guarantee that our filter will produce “bottled water” quality.
Articles in this section
- Can you add flavored packets or loose tea to the bottle?
- Can I use this as a replacement for bottled water?
- Can I use very hot water?
- Does this filter purify saltwater?
- How do I know when the filter needs to be replaced?
- How long does the filter last?
- Can I use this for well water?
- Can I use this filter to drink out of a stream/lake/outdoors?
- Do you have testing to back up your performance claims?
- Will the filter remove fluoride?