1. Take out all of the pieces from the bottle. You should have a bottle, a straw, and a bag with a filter in it.
2. Open up filter bag and take your filter out. Place the filter on a clean surface.
3. Rinse filter, lid, filter straw, and bottle with clean water.
4. Insert filter cartridge into the straw. No need to soak filter beforehand, it’s ready to use already!
5. Set your filter change indicator. Rotate date band so the arrow is pointing to install month, the X symbol indicates when to replace your filter.
6. Pop your straw into the lid.
7. Screw the lid onto the bottle.
8. Fill with water & enjoy!